Thursday, December 24, 2009

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas, everyone! Sorry, no photo with this post. I am working on a year in review post with lots of pictures that I hope to get up this weekend or early next week.
We are currently hunkered down awaiting a doozy of a snowstorm - we should have 20 inches of snow by Saturday (4 already on the ground, only 16 more to go!) and lots of good 'ol South Dakota wind. As a result, our Christmas plans have changed and we will not likely be travelling this weekend. Instead, we hope to do so over New Year's weekend. We will spend tonight and most of tomorrow with my parents, brother and of course, Taz.
We are hopeful that the storm might hold off for awhile and allow us to get to Christmas Eve church tonight - perhaps the best service of the year, next to Easter. I'm pretty sure I cried at last year's Christmas Eve service but I'm not sure why? :). I know Mason would love the service with all the candles and music...but safety first and perhaps we can catch a service on TV if need. We did make it to all of 4 Advent Sunday's and a few special music events at our church.
From our house to yours, we wish you a blessed and Merry Christmas. There is so much to be thankful for this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment