Well, this week - anything we can find in the freezer or pantry. I had told myself no stupid trips to the store this week, in an attempt to keep our grocery budget a little tighter. I did find out that the husband made a pit stop for tortillas and orange juice today ... but that's OK, because he's making Buckwheat a quesadilla for supper and well, yeah, OJ is needed in the mornings. We have all the quesadilla "fixings" at home already.
Thursday night, we may just resort to that classic mac & cheese and lots of garden green beans...and Friday might be leftovers. Last night, I found a recipe online for sesame chicken - it wound up tasting more like chicken lo mein to me, but that was good. And the little loved it, so that's even more important. Monday, I resorted to a skillet meal...again, a recipe I found online but it's become one of the husband's quick favorite meals.
I won't be participating in the fiesta for supper tonight as I'm hitting up a couple of rummages after work...hoping for some good bargains!
Wednesday, August 4, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment