Tuesday, November 10, 2009

I love my puppy!

Subtitled: Mason's 9 month photos
While everyone was out target and trap shooting on Saturday, Mason and I had an impromptu photo shoot. He loves this little puppy - it's actually an animal I played with when I was younger.









3 comments:

  1. He's super cute and the pictures are wonderful! I think I recognize that quilt :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. super cute! he's getting so grown up looking!! is that his favourite stuffed animal??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Moneik - you are 100% right about the quilt! When you come in Dec., we'll have to show you how Mason says "hi" to his lion and the giraffe on the wallhanging.

    Ana - well, for the last couple of weeks it's been his favorite and it used to be my favorite as well. My only concern is he always chews on the puppy's nose and I'm afraid of it falling off! His other favorite animal is this blue Eric Carle elephant.

    ReplyDelete