Why, why, why do I procrastinate? Is it because I know eventually I will get my stuff done? Or is it because I know I do great work under pressure (I do work at a TV station!). There are so many things I've been needing or wanting to get done...yet I can never seem to find the time to do them. Or, I get distracted with something else, totally un-related.
This isn't good as the busy holiday season approaches. I don't know how I became such a procrastinator. I am one who loves to have a game-plan for everything - but lately, it seems like anything I attempt to do or start, winds up not working out, so I find myself back at square one. I'm slowly learning to not be too much of a planner, that way, I'm not disappointed when things don't go as I had hoped or expected.
The best time of day for me to do things is after Mason is in bed - which is usually around 8pm. However, I am not a night owl...and I'm usually sound asleep by 9:15! Sad, huh? If I could only get the gusto up and stay up until 10, I bet I'd feel alot better.
One of my co-workers told me to take a hint from NIKE, "Be the swoosh and just do it". Does anyone out there have good tips or suggestions for me to un-procrastinate myself and to get better organized? I'm all ears.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment