I am thinking... that this week is going to go by so fast with the all things we have going on.
I am thankful for... a year of blessings with the arrival of our son and for our strong and wonderful network of family and friends. Also - our church. We love going to church and have met wonderful people there.
From my kitchen... coffee? Just kidding. I'll probably keep the cooking light this week as we are hopeful for Thanksgiving leftovers :).
I am going... to finish up addressing Christmas cards tonight and to get them in the mail by the end of the week. I've also gotten a good start on shopping.
I am reading... Victoria Osteen's "Love Your Life" and I finished "Finger Licking Fifteen" by Janet Evanovich last week. Hilarious.
I am hoping... that our good friends get the good news they are waiting for. They are adopting a child from overseas and there have been some delays and minor hang-ups - the wait for them to see and meet their child is sending them on an emotional roller coaster. Would you keep them in your thoughts and prayers that this might be the week when everything falls into place? They would love to bring their baby home for Christmas.
I am creating... another to-do list. More or less, a revision of the one from last week.
I am hearing... the TV in the background (at work). It's strangely quiet here today.
Around the house... don't look. I really, really need to dust.
A few plans for the rest of the week... We'll be attending a funeral in Minnesota on Tuesday, back to work on Wednesday and then a busy four days with holiday celebrations, shopping, church decorating and probably some hunting and football watching too. We'll get the holiday decorations up at home as well.
A picture thought...courtesy of our awesome daycare providers!
Sounds like you have a busy week ahead! Less that 2 weeks to Tonic! I teach class tomorrow night and I'm hoping to get my MIL's Christmas present done this week. We'll be going back to mom and dad's for the weekend so Paul can hunt again. Have a great week.
ReplyDelete