Tuesday, January 12, 2010

A Few of My Favorite Things, The Illness Edition

I don't know what it was, but everyone in our house was afflicted with some sort of bug. It started last Wed, Thurs and part of Friday with Mason, I had it Saturday and most of Sunday and then Jon got it Sunday night and Monday. Sick parents + sick baby = not good. I was so thankful that Grandpa and Grandma Griffith are close by to help us out!

My friend Ashley told me once that this laundry spray made by Dreft, works great at getting stains out. Good thing I bought some a few weeks ago, because it sure got a workout last week. I love this stuff! When Mason was sick to his stomach last week, we were going through 3 or 4 outfits a day and I sprayed away with the Dreft and washed. No stains - anywhere. And yes, I've used it on our clothes for just regular household stains (coffee, spaghetti sauce, etc) works good.



I took Monday off of work to clean and sanitize the whole house. I love these wipes - I used them to wipe off all of Mason's toys and around our door handles, etc. They don't have a harsh smell and are safe for kids.



And last but not least - Clorox Anywhere Spray. I love that it doesn't reek when you use it a small space (such as our house!) and it's safe for daily use around kids and pets.



Disclaimer: I was in no way reimbursed or received anything from these companies for these products.

No comments:

Post a Comment