2010. A new decade. The last couple of days, I've caught some of those year-in-review and decade-in-review things on the news and radio. It's amazing how much stuff, both good and bad, occurs in a year. Ten years ago, I was in college at SDSU, working a few part-time jobs and was actually able to stay up past 10pm! Haha. Fast forward 10 years, I'm married, have a home, a beautiful baby and a fantastic network of family and friends close by.
We were clearly blessed in 2009 with arrival of Mason. It changed our world forever, but it's a wonderful change. He continues to amaze us everyday. 2009 was also a roller coaster year - we said goodbye to some family members and we also mourned the loss and difficult changes that close friends experienced and are still experiencing today. We know that God has a plan for all of us and will always be there to guide...understanding His plan for us is often the hardest.
Have a Happy New Year Day...watch some football, go sledding. We will be having family today for a belated Christmas. I'm getting incredibly tempted by all these clearance sales so I hope to get some shopping in on Saturday. Otherwise, it's that time of year where everything needs to be cleaned out and organized.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment