1. Despite the fact that it's sunny and 75 here in South Dakota today (no kidding) with lots of wind, why is it freezing cold in my office? I can feel cold air blowing down on me. As a result, I'm wearing long pants and a long sleeve shirt. It's been warm this week and I've considered trading in some of my winter clothes for a skirt or a fun spring dress and then I remember how cold it is at work...and then I grab my trusty pants and long sleeves.
2. Got my hair cut last night - love how the gal styled it. Why in the world does it not look anything like how it did last night?! :). I tried following her suggestions. I think I need different hair dryer, one that's more straight instead of round and I need to find this elusvie "style foam sculpting" stuff. I have mousse - it does not work. Any suggestions for me? The product at the salon are kinda pricey but - I might cave and buy the sculpting stuff, if I know it will last and most importantly, give me that super cute style from last night back.
Busy week this week - church on both Thursday and Friday, Easter Vigil on Saturday and of course, the Easter celebrations. I'm reading at the Good Friday service and serving at both the 8am and 9am services on Sunday. I need to find someone to occupy Mason during the 9am one as Jon will be helping with the special music.
We have family flying in from Texas on Friday (cannot wait to see you!)and of course, there's always the random cleaning, laudry and errand running that needs to be done. I had hoped if the weather was decent this weekend, we could go to the zoo in Sioux Falls - but it's going to be cooler and rainy, so we will wait.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment