Monday, February 15, 2010

Go Jacks!

I'm horrified to say I almost dressed my child in red and black today! I picked out red and black track pants and a red sweatshirt and then I remembered the huge basketball game going on in South Dakota tonight. And then I promptly changed my baby's outfit for the day.

The SDSU women will play the USD women for the first time in several years. Personally, now that SDSU went D1, they have moved beyond this in-state rivalry and are now more competitive with the North Dakota schools. I heard through different channels that USD is the one who wants to resurrect this rivalry and that they pratically begged SDSU to play them this year so they could round their transition schedule.

But enough about that...let's cheer on the Lady Jacks tonight, shall we? The game will be on Mediacom and Midco cable. We'll likely catch it online or watch the Argus Leader's live blog - those are usually pretty entertaining.


1 comment:

  1. Oh how funny! He's definately a little Jackrabbit through and through!

    ReplyDelete