Boy, that paper sure tastes good. Mason is up to 6 teeth - 2 on the bottom and 4 on the top and from all the chewing, I'd say more are on the way. We love and miss you! Take Care!
Monday, February 1, 2010
Happy Birthday, Auntie Jenn!
Happy Birthday, Auntie Jenn! We hope you had a great day on this milestone of a birthday :). Mason has a little message for you...




Boy, that paper sure tastes good. Mason is up to 6 teeth - 2 on the bottom and 4 on the top and from all the chewing, I'd say more are on the way. We love and miss you! Take Care!
Boy, that paper sure tastes good. Mason is up to 6 teeth - 2 on the bottom and 4 on the top and from all the chewing, I'd say more are on the way. We love and miss you! Take Care!