Monday, October 5, 2009



The perverbial question in house around 5:30pm every night is, "What's for supper?". About a year ago, I went gung-ho with menu planning and it's helped. For the last few months, we've totally fallen off the bandwagon and I'm getting really tired of spaghetti and taco's - so it's time to start planning again. I make up my menu on Saturday night for the following week - and then Sunday after church, we hit the grocery store for anything I might need. If at all possible, I try to plan meals with items we already have.

I hope that by posting this online it will hold me accountable to start cooking a little better. Here's what's on our table for the week:

Monday - Cheese Ravioli with pasta sauce, peas, garlic bread
Tuesday - Soup and Pie Dinner at church
Wednesday - eat @ church - our church offers meals from 5-6:30pm and it's easer to let them cook!
Thursday - Porcupine Meatballs and squash
Friday - Basil Chicken and whole-wheat pasta with pesto and white beans

Weekend: home-made pizza, white chicken chili and chili macaroni

No comments:

Post a Comment