I will admit, I like cats. Always have. And for some reason, I like taking pictures of them. Taz is quite the kitty - the name fits him perfectly. Taz came around one day after Bailey(our old cat) died...a friend of my mom's found him in a hunter's trap - his mother and siblings had already died. We were not ready for a new pet and my parents' house was still being remodeled - so Taz lived with us for a few months and now resides mostly with my parents. He's a "custody cat" - I buy him food and other supplies and visit often - haha!
Taz has really neat markings and is rather photo-genic. Taz has a great sense of curiosity and he can also be very cuddly but for the most part, he prefers to do his own thing. He loves to do bookwork with my dad though - he even has his own chair!
Sitting in the window...watching the rain...

Peeking around the couch...

I like this one - something with how the light exposed when I took the photo. He looks a little upset in this photo but he just got done chasing something.
No comments:
Post a Comment